Full Spectrum CBD Oil is a different extraction process from our Pure CBD Oils, called Isolate because they isolate the CBD only. It is a whole plant extraction that leaves in other valuable cannabinoids, such as CBN, CBG and CBV which have other medicinal properties. This process also leaves in terpenes, which are what give a plant its taste and smell, and also have healing properties. Many find Full Spectrum to be more effective for them, while others might find they experience a bit more drowsiness or don’t like the taste, and still prefer the CBD Isolate Oils. We encourage you to try them for yourself to determine which works best for you. We offer assorted strengths, from 150mg to 1200 mg per bottle, and these also contain Omega 3 Oil from flax as well as organic olive oil. Omega 3 oil has been shown to increase absorption and thus effectiveness. They also contain Tumeric and Ginger Oils to further help inflammation. Available in Unflavored, Orange and Cinnamon.
Our Full Spectrum Oils contain Essential Omega 3’s
Omega 3 plays a very critical role in maintaining proper functioning of your endocannabinoid system. If you do not get enough omega 3 in your diet or through supplementation, you will not receive as great a benefit from taking CBD oil!
Here are just a few of the ways omega 3 helps maintain your endocannabinoid system:
- Keeps the receptors healthy and functioning properly.
- Helps you grow more receptors when you need them.
- Helps repair receptors.
- Helps synthesize cannabinoids within the body. You need this even if you are supplementing with CBD oil!
- Helps keep your omega 6 to omega 3 ratio low. You need this to maintain healthy membranes that can support the receptors.
- Helps create one type of cannabinoid out of another type as needed.
- Helps create the enzymes needed to produce or degrade cannabinoids as needed to regulate the whole system.
"My osteoarthritis has improved from hardly being able to walk to walking almost normally after using your CBD for 3 weeks." - Lou Ella